Who does not like the temper trap? I like them so much. The first song I was listened is sweet disposition which is a sound track at 500 days of summer. I like it this band and I catogorized with easy pop listening. AND they will concert in Bali, Jakarta and Singapore. In Jakarta, they will concert at 12 November. And I wish I can come there, if I am free schedulle
XOXO,
16 comment(s):
Thank you for your lovely comment! It's a harem pants. :)
xoxo
http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com
I LOVE that song by temper trap. They're such a great band x
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
i love that song! they're good, hope you can go to see them live!
oxox from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com/
No problem, following u back now! Thanks for visiting, cute blog xoxo
@theonlyfashionprincess: oh my good, i am obsessed with harem pants
@jamie: iya mee too. i like the temper trap
@Daine: soo thank you, i wish i can see them live
@cindy: thank you so much
ADORABLE BLOG!!
LOVE IT :D
Love,
DREAMSWOULDCHANGEOVERCENTURIES
oooh nice song :)
i've never actually heard of their singles, oh I'm such a cave man.
@silky: you have to listen love lost and rest
@wyne: wyne you have to listen the song, it is so damn nice song and the vokalist is from indonesia
i really like them too!!!
@close connection: me too
love them too :) thx for your comment
im excited for temper trap too !
u can always google map to find directions.. i dont even know where d location is located.. haha.. i rarely go to gandaria :/
@mich: seriously the place isnt detect with google map. i rarely go to south Jakarta, so i don't have any idea how to go there hehehe
@joninel: ur welcome
woooow. i listen to them too ever since 500 days of summer. that album is oozing of awesomeness.
thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/
@ching: temper trap is the best ever band. i love them!!
Posting Komentar