I found the give away from Oh my polish give away and I do love the polish things, especially OPI. I adore OPI as nail polish and i wish i can win this give away things.
This giveaway will give me:

I found the give away from Oh my polish give away and I do love the polish things, especially OPI. I adore OPI as nail polish and i wish i can win this give away things.
This giveaway will give me:
-OPI Mini's Hong Kong collection which includes 1 red my fortune cookie mini, 1 dim sum plum mini, 1 suzi says feng shui mini, and 1 OPI rapid dry top coat
-Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry"
-Sinful Colors "Innocent"
-OPI "Bronzed to Perfection"
-OPI "Absolutely Alice"
-OPI "Charmed by a Snake"
-Sally Hansen "Hidden Treasure"
-WetnWild "Shield"
-WetnWild "Inferno"
-Kiss Nail Art Rhinestones
-Milani Dress Maker
XOXO,
0 comment(s):
Posting Komentar