heyi just found your blogi'm followingfollow backhttp://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/thnx
i will thank you for following me :)
wow i should put this on my list. i've been watching japanese anime movies lately. i recommend you watch Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Ponyo. :D
I'm not a fan of Japanese anime but I most definitely know Totoro, cute one! :Dre: lol yeah well skirts are easy yet such a signature, that's why I love them :)
@wyne: hahah yes totoro is super cute cartoon.@ching: wow, i never heard all you recommended before, yes i will find the movies asap :)
i love totoro!!!!!! ^-^katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Blog Template by YummyLolly.comSponsored by Free Web Space
6 comment(s):
hey
i just found your blog
i'm following
follow back
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/
thnx
i will thank you for following me :)
wow i should put this on my list. i've been watching japanese anime movies lately. i recommend you watch Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Ponyo. :D
I'm not a fan of Japanese anime but I most definitely know Totoro, cute one! :D
re: lol yeah well skirts are easy yet such a signature, that's why I love them :)
@wyne: hahah yes totoro is super cute cartoon.
@ching: wow, i never heard all you recommended before, yes i will find the movies asap :)
i love totoro!!!!!! ^-^
katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Posting Komentar