10.14.2010

TOY CAM

Sorry ladies and gentleman for super late update. I am so busy with all mid test. It was killing my time, my social time, my hangout time, also my time for sleep. i just sleep arround 3-5 hours a day.

But, I just searching for the cuttie toy camera which is really makes me excited again and again.

Here it is

Nico Digi

Disderi
Jelly Squeezable

Eximus
Aquapix

Holga K200N

Biscuit Camera

Octopus

Octopus with Blitz

XOXO,

3 comment(s):

dreamy princess mengatakan...

Aahh.. I like the biscuit camera the most!! They're so cute..><

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

Daiane mengatakan...

i love these, so unbelievably cute! take care sweetie!

xoxox http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Rchliey mengatakan...

@dreamy princess: hahah but the effect is not too special compare with others
@daine: yes they so cute :*

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space