10.18.2010

TOTORO




XOXO,

6 comment(s):

หåи∂ mengatakan...

hey
i just found your blog
i'm following
follow back
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/
thnx

Rchliey mengatakan...

i will thank you for following me :)

ching mengatakan...

wow i should put this on my list. i've been watching japanese anime movies lately. i recommend you watch Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Ponyo. :D

Wynne Prasetyo mengatakan...

I'm not a fan of Japanese anime but I most definitely know Totoro, cute one! :D

re: lol yeah well skirts are easy yet such a signature, that's why I love them :)

Rchliey mengatakan...

@wyne: hahah yes totoro is super cute cartoon.
@ching: wow, i never heard all you recommended before, yes i will find the movies asap :)

Kat mengatakan...

i love totoro!!!!!! ^-^

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Posting Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space