9.09.2010

Welcome to The Middle East

I always looking for a fine dinning and a got atmosphere for eat and hang out, and me and Vina also Agustina and Sasha went to Samarra. The best ever Middle East resto, with good ambience, unique food also a great place for photo.

Samarra is one of Tugu Hotel group which is always serve a good service, good food, good ambiance, etc. I always love the food there and the ambiance, I wanna get it back and back always, here there are:

top-unbranded lace/tanktop-mom's/skirt-DIY maxi dress/sandals-VNC/bangels-yogya/watch rado

XOXO,

13 comment(s):

ching mengatakan...

the place has so much details and lovely ambiance. :D

augustalolita mengatakan...

wow this place looks amazing!! and the food looks wonderful!!

Rchliey mengatakan...

@ching: yes it is
@agustalolita: yeahh the place is great

stacey kelly mengatakan...

that looks delishhhh this post made me hungry! :)

xx

youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

Nadia Kamballa mengatakan...

Hi there! This looks like a really comfy restaurant.. I love your pretty skirt, btw..

Thanks for visiting my blog, btw. And I've followed your blog and twitter.. Come visit my blog again sometimes :)

The November Girl
Join My Giveaway!

blivbook mengatakan...

wow! we would totally go there for vancatioin!


Cheers, B & Liv
www.blivbook.blogspot.com
B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

QueenDesi mengatakan...

never go to middle-east retaurant before:)
this is such a great option to hangout..
love your gorgeous maxi skirt girl!!

come and visit my site, if you like..you can follow me.
just tell me if you want me to follow you back :)

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

Daiane mengatakan...

i love the atmosphere in these photos! & you look so pretty! it looks like you had an amazing time!

come participate in my giveaway if you like! :)

kisses from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Wynne Prasetyo mengatakan...

hello Rachel, cute skirt!

re: I'll look you up and follow you right away! :)

stacey kelly mengatakan...

this place looks so cool and the food looks amazing!


youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

Stevia mengatakan...

oh i love your maxi skirt!
and the place looks amazing!
also the food looks delish

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Rchliey mengatakan...

@wyne: soo thank you and i am so happy you follow back me :)

@stacey: thank you

@stevia: i make the maxi dress become a maxi skirt hahhaha

Heather mengatakan...

I love your skirt!! Those patterns are super pretty!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space