8.05.2010

Have Fun Go Med

Last saturday, I went to FKUI event at Grand Manhattan Club Hotel Borobudur. It is a jazz event with healthy campaign for decrease the diabetes. There are so many jazz artist, Barry Likumahuwa Project, The trees and the wild, Lenga, Maliq the essential, RAN












XOXO,

6 comment(s):

jamie-lee mengatakan...

Looks like a cool event - I love that there is a guy playing the saxophone! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Zabrinah mengatakan...

What a great campaign! It's for a good cause.

I love the pictures!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Wynne Prasetyo mengatakan...

I've never seen Barry live. Looks like the event was a big hit!

Ladyulia mengatakan...

I think this my first time visiting ur blog
nice to find it :D

Rchliey mengatakan...

@jamie: i love that guy too, his name is dennis

@zabrinah: ya, it is a good campaign with a fun way, i like the way they were made the event

@wyne: you have to see Barry Likumahuwa in live. it was so great saw they are play so playful

@Ladyulia: oh so thank you for visiting my blog. love ya

libys11 mengatakan...

seems like a great event!! nice post, dear~ :D

Animated Confessions

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space