7.14.2010

I wish I will

I have a wish list
A list of place that I wanna go
HERE IT IS Amanjiwo resorts
It is located near by the Borobudur temple



I really wanna go there, not just for a holiday
But I think, it is a great place for honey moon
A romantic and private resorts
For me and him
Just me and him

XOXO,

4 comment(s):

michelle_ mengatakan...

seems like a beautiful place to go !!
have a blast in your weekend !!
really appreciated the comment you left in my blog :D
www.glistersandblisters.com

Rchliey mengatakan...

ya, this is like private place to go. somewhere for hiding

Gogo Caroselle mengatakan...

tis is one very amazing place, i love it!
i'd loved to be there too

Rchliey mengatakan...

@gogo: lets go yuk gooo :) tapi tempat ini lebih oke buat honey moon sepertinya

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space