3.02.2010

The Tallest with High Heels

I never wear high heels, because i am tall enough and my mom never forbid me to wear it. Poor me, but truly i love the high heels, and i have a pair. Oh my baby, so sorry i am just wore it once even i bought soo long time ago. I wear when i am not have to much walk and have a spare gesture to sit much enough.

I wear when i went to the mall, just for eat and watch movie. I thought it won't be painful. BUT it is wrong, wear high heel made my foot so tired and blister. CRAPP! So i really needs a chair every 5 meters. But i am not find a empty chair, every chair is full.

Even high heels blister my foot and painful, but the high heels so cool enough. High heels makes my foot really good. Even painful, but i am not curred to wear it again.

HERE the photo, when i was wore the high heels








XOXO,

1 comment(s):

Vina Sagita mengatakan...

kita ga makan sama nonton doang ya nez.. ke gramednya aja 2x.. haha

Posting Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space