3.15.2010

Sweet SweetER SweetEST

Today is 15Th march, one day after white day. Oh poor me, i don't get any chocolate from anyone. But luckily today, I've got too much happiness

1. I bought a smaller hand-pack from Baskin Robbin. Today is middle month so I've got 50% discount luckily me


2. My mommy bought me a chocolate from harvest


3. The sunkist really sweet, seldom the sunkist is sweet


4. I've got letter from Nda in Taiwan. Oh baby i really miss you




XOXO,

5 comment(s):

F i K a mengatakan...

I love harvest!! esp the cheese cake :D

Vina Sagita mengatakan...

kartu dari manda lucuuuuu

Rchliey mengatakan...

@ fika: yeahh but luckily my mom bought me chocolate
@vina: ayo atuh kapan mau ambil neng ini dikasi kartu bread smile :)

t a l i s h a mengatakan...

it looks nyum! i also love harvest bakeryy :)

ps: the song is empire state of mind- jay z ft. alicia keys

Rchliey mengatakan...

thank you talisha :)

Posting Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space