1.23.2010

In Love or In Broke or Buzz up

Love for IN LOVE
Phoenix-Everything is everything
S club 7-Never had a dream come true
Michael Bolton-When a man love a woman
Eric Benet-You're the only one
Diana Krall-P.S I love you
Robin S-Show me love
Aerosmith-I don't wanna miss a thing
Lisa Ekdahl-Crazeology
Nouvelle Vague- I Melt With You
Tompi-When you love someone
Il divo-I believe with you
Michael Franks-Love has no end
Teuku Adi Fitrian-Are you here with me forever
Jamie Cullum-I'm all over it

Song for BROKEN HEART
The script-The man who can't be move
MYMP-Tell me where is hurt
Barry Likumahuwa-Mati saja
Imogen heap-Not now but soon
The bird and the bee-I'm the broken heart
Shanty-Selamat tinggal selamanya

Beat up your mood
Tortured Soul-Don't hold me down
Sandhy Sandoro-Malam biru
Feist-Inside and Out
Bali Lounge-Get Happy
Peppi Kadmandhu-That's what friends are for
Katchafire-Done did it
Incognito-Raise

Way to sleep
Bloc party-Blue Light
Kings of convinience-Mr Cold

XOXO,

0 comment(s):

Posting Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space