1.14.2010

Gift from BESTEST at Taiwan

Yesterday and today, I've got a surprise. I really surprise that my friend Manda (we call her Nda), sent me a gift from Taiwan. She studied at Taiwan than don't come to Indonesia this end year or Chinese new year. So for make us happy, she said, she would gift us a little Christmas present. I thought she was kidding, but that is really true. Me, Vina, and Agustina got the present. The present is simple, but the meaning is so essential and come from her deepest heart. I really miss her and thankful for the present also extra attention for us. I love you Nda. So LOVE you

Here there are, i show you the first present




And here the second present i've got


Big thanks and HUG to Nda

XOXO,

0 comment(s):

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space